Want to do it yourself? Here's a few of the things we loved:
- the beverage bar featuring sangria, margaritas, beer, lemonade, iced coffee, and water.
- the decor-pinatas, sombreros-think fiesta meets backyard chic.
- the favors-a “frosty” margarita glass with a nip of tequila, a lime, a couple of candies, and customized margarita mix.
- the food was Mexican inspired-think make your own taco bar, taco salad.
- Super creative idea-Each of the bride's college friends and her bridesmaids decorated a wine bottle for the couple to drink together at a significant event during their married life. For instance, the first Christmas they spend together, their first anniversary, and when they buy their first home. What a great idea!